Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Featured Team Member: Jennifer Ames


1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
I joined the AMC and Bed and Biscuit team in October of 2004. 

2. What drew you to this profession?
 I really enjoy working with and spending my time with animals!

3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 All my fantastic dogs friends! I also have a special place in my heart for senior pets.

4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
 I enjoy being outdoors and doing lots of walking.


5. What pets do you currently have at home?
 I have two senior dacshunds, Cosmo and Abby, Three cats, and my assistant puppy playcare counselor, Buffalo!

6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
 Just like everyday...outside at puppy playcare!


7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 When I am not at work, i love to spend my time doing anything outsdoors.

8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
 I would love to spend my time traveling in an RV. I would be visiting: Maine, Utah, Arizona, North Carolina, and Oregon.


No comments:

Post a Comment