Monday, June 9, 2014

Featured Team Member: Aly Quibodeaux


1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
I have been a part of the AMC team for 15 months. I worked here in 2008 and moved away. I was excited to be asked to rejoin the team when I moved back!

2. What drew you to this profession?
The love of people and animals drew me to this profession. I love dealing with great people who share the passion of love for pets.

3. What is your favorite part of your job?
I absolutely love cuddling with all the puppies that come in, especially bulldogs...and especially "Hoss".

4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
 Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my daughter. Family time is very important to me. I also enjoy swimming, reading, and horseback riding 

5. What pets do you currently have at home?
  I have one pet, her name is "9 to 5 Couch potato". We call her Tater for short. She is a 7 year old English Bulldog mix.

6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
 All healthy pets romping about the clinic and a bunch of puppies to play with while I have my Dunkin!  

7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 A perfect day outside of work would be me and my daughter out on the lake soaking up the sun, swimming and laughing, and having pizza and sprite for lunch.

8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
If money were not a factor, I would spend the rest of my life traveling the world and seeing sights, especially beaches. I would love to travel to the Bahamas, Hawaii, Jamaica, Fance, Italy, Poland, and all 50 of the states.  



No comments:

Post a Comment