Friday, October 10, 2014

Featured Team Member: Meg Henslee


1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
 I started as part of the AMC team  part time in August of 1996. For 7 years, starting in 2001, I managed the front desk at the Bed and Biscuit and then in January of 2008, moved to the hospital as their part time office assistant.
 
2. What drew you to this profession?
 A friend of mine was in the profession and  got me interested in the field. I really enjoy that everyday I can meet new dogs, puppies, and kittens!
 
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 My current job as an office assistant in the hospital allows me to come in and get so much done so quickly, but I still get to interact with pets.
 
4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
 I enjoy working with my dog, Laker, who does therapy dog work in nursing homes.  Laker loves his visits with the residents there and I love seeing the smiles it brings to their faces when he visits. 
 
 5. What pets do you currently have at home?
 Laker, a five year old red doberman, who does therapy dog work.
 
6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
 A perfect day at work would be a day where everyone was happy and smiling and there were no problems or sadness.
 
7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 I love being on vacations: Taking jazz cruises and visiting the Carribean.
 
8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
I would not spend too much time in any one place except South Carolina. I would travel the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment