Friday, August 15, 2014

Featured Team Member: Lindsey Howell

1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
 I joined the team in early 2013.

2. What drew you to this profession?
 I have always had an interest in science and I love working with animals...Humans are gross!

3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 Everyday is a new adventure and there are always new things to see and learn. I also love being able to help animals and educate their families.

4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
 I love being outdoors, going to the beach, horseback riding, and spending time with my family and friends.

5. What pets do you currently have at home?
I have two orange kitties: Winnie and Wyatt and a turtle named Speedy.

6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
 A perfect day at work for me would run smoothly and be filled with lots of cuteness and happy, healthy patients.

7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 A perfect day for me outside of work would be a sunny day spent relaxing with my family and friends then coming home to squeeze my kitties.

8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
 I would love to travel the world for a while then settle down near a beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment