Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Featured Team Member: Charlene



1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
This is my 10th year!!

2. What drew you to this profession?
 The love I have for animals brought me to this profession.

 3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 My favorite thing about my job is that each day is different and there is always something new to learn.
 
4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
When I am not working, I enjoy boating with my husband, gardening, Jaguar football and therapy work with my dog, Zippy.

5. What pets do you currently have at home?
I have five cats: Bugs, Bunnie, Jag, Crickett and, Cinco and the lone dog, Zippy!

6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
A perfect day at work would be Kitty and puppy parties!
 
7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
The perfect day off for me would be spent gardening  and doing  my nursing home visits on Fridays with Zippy !

8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
  I would live in Panama with many many acres to have an unlimited amount of cats and chihuahuas.

No comments:

Post a Comment