Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Featured Team Member: Jessica Hoats

1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
I joined the AMC team in June of 2012.  
2. What drew you to this profession?
 I always had a special love for animals and I enjoy educating their owners about  appropriate preventative care.
3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 I really enjoy helping our clients learn about caring for their pet. I also love working with our hospitalized patients and seeing them go home healthy and happy.
4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
Outside of work, I really enjoy spending time with my family, shopping, and pedicures.
5. What pets do you currently have at home?
I have a very spoiled soon to be 5 years old chihuahua mix named Penny. She has such a big personality!
6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
A perfect day for me at AMC is a few routine surgeries and a busy day of appointments with happy, healthy pets.
7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 A day where I can sit on the porch and sip coffee and watch my dog, Penny, do her "bird watching" then spend some time with my family.
8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
A beach front house with pretty white sand and clear blue water!

No comments:

Post a Comment