Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Featured Team Member: Yvonne Beattie

Yvonne Beattie


1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
 I joined the AMC team in February 2013.

2. What drew you to this profession?
 I have had a passion for animals ever since I was a little girl.

3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 I really enjoy forming bonds with pets and their owners and doing what I can to help our patients heal.

4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
 When I am not at work, I enjoy gardening, camping, and Zumba! 

5. What pets do you currently have at home?
 Our family currently has 3 dogs and 3 cats.

6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
 A perfect day here at work for me would be a day when we have a staedy amount of patients and plenty of time to spend with each one.
  
7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 A perfect day away from work would be spent laying around the pool with a good book.

8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
Bora-Bora!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment