Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Featured Team Member: Pam Witte


Pam Witte

1. How long have you been a part of the AMC team?
 I have worked on the AMC team for 3 years as of  this month!

2. What drew you to this profession?
 I love caring for pets and their people.

3. What is your favorite part of your job?
 I enjoy being able to help calm the fears of  an anxious client and their family. I especially love visiting with our client's children and talking to them about their pets. 

4.What hobbies or interests do you enjoy outside of work?
 When I am not at work, I love spending my free time with my Grandsons, Drew and Carter. I also enjoy doing puzzles. 

5. What pets do you currently have at home?
 I am owned by Paris the diva dog and my cats, Frisco and Six.

6.What would a perfect day at AMC be like for you?
 I really love when we have a day of wellness visits with no sickness or death. 

7. What is a perfect day for you outside of work?
 A perfect day away from work for me is spending the day with my family: Meagan, Andy, Drew and Carter.

8. If money were not a factor, where would you choose to spend the rest of your life?
I would spend the winters here in South Carolina and my summers in Indiana. It is REALLY hot down here!!





No comments:

Post a Comment